The restored Historic Oak Grove School at 412 Oak Grove Road, Sharps Chapel. The school has been painstakingly restored by Preservation Union County volunteers.
Oak Grove School housed students in first through eighth grades from its opening in 1935 until the 1960s. A WPA project built in the Rosenwall style with plans for school kits by Sears-Roebuck, Oak Grove is one of the few publicly owned schools of its kind in near-original condition. The restoration took five years and thousands of volunteer hours.